Senior Front End Engineer
Software Engineering | San Francisco, CA, United States
MyWebRoom.com is a visual place where you can access your favorite websites, discover new content, connect with friends and interact with the products you love, all from one beautiful interface.
We are a fun collaborative startup who embrace lean engineering principles and follow the scrum methodology, allowing us to iterate quickly and frequently via our continuous delivery pipeline. We need a Senior Front End Engineer to help us build the next evolution of our product atop our Rails application.
- Work with our Product team to implement the next iteration of myWebRoom products
- Build efficient and reusable front-end components
- Identify and address performance bottlenecks
- Participate in design and code reviews
- Collaborate with other team members
- Identify and communicate best practices for front-end engineering
- Experience developing rich web applications with HTML/CSS/JS - familiarity with SCSS
- Experience with a Front-End JS Framework such as Backbone or Angular
- Exposure to, or willingness to learn React.JS is a huge plus
- Ability to write high-performance, reusable code for UI components
- BS in Computer Science or a related technical field preferred
- Desire to learn and reach into the back end if needed
- Experience with CoffeeScript
- Experience with Flux
- Experience with unit and automation testing on the front end
- Node experience
- Familiarity with Grunt / Gulp
What we offer
- Casual / relaxed working environment with Darts, Table Tennis and more!
- Competitive Salaries and meaningful equity to our full-time employees.
- Flexible Vacation Time
- Full coverage of Medical Insurance
- Fully Stocked kitchen, catered lunches and weekly happy hours
- WFH flexibility
- On premise yoga & other fun activities
- Full time Mascot Puppy!!